For three decades, Salem has been a second home to millions of devotees of Days of Our Lives, one of the most popular daytime dramas ever aired on television. Here, at last, is a richly detailed, lavishly illustrated appreciation of the beloved show, prepared in full cooperation with its producers. Days of Our Lives: The Complete Family Album traces the intricate life-paths of the many characters who have inhabited Salem and chronicles the show’s many innovations, from the first episode of any soap opera to appear in color to the first exorcism of the Devil on daytime TV. Here is a commemorative collection of memories, facts and images that every Days fan will treasure always.
Days of Our Lives: The Complete Family Album includes:
- A dramatic account of Days‘ intricate plot line, from the ’60s through the ’90s
- Hundreds of photos and video images — many never seen before — from the producers’ archives
- Profiles of all the leading characters and the actors who have played them
- Former cast members’ reminiscences of their time in Salem
- Portraits of Days’ most memorable couples, from Tom and Alice Horton to Bo and Hope
- Rare glimpses of what it’s really like on the set and behind the scenes of Days
- In-depth interviews with executive producer Ken Corday and other backstage talents who have guided Days through its first 30 years
This beautiful keepsake volume gathers together the history, the people and the magic of Days of Our Lives. Anyone who has ever been touched by the magic will cherish this book.